A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Magento: used to facilitate your experience on the website, including creation of orders, viewing history, and for caching purposes that will help your pages load faster
- Google Inc.: helps website/campaign improvements by storing traffic information that reaches the website or information on campaigns
- Zendesk – Facilitates customer chat support
- Facebook – Helps measure Facebook campaign conversion tracking and improvements
- Mailchimp – Email tracking
- Rakuten – Affiliate tracking