Mvintage Jewellery is guaranteed for one year from original purchase date (against presentation of original receipt). If you come across any issues with your jewellery within the warranty period, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org , quoting either Order Number (if item was purchased online) or Receipt Number (if item was purchased in one of our stores), and kindly highlight issue together with an attached photo. Our Expert Technical Team will evaluate the case and revert with a report within 10 working days. Team might ask to see product to investigate further, therefore, you may be requested to drop item at one of our stores accordingly. It is at the discretion of the team to accept or reject the claim. If the claim is accepted, the product will be repaired. In the case a product cannot be repaired you will be granted an exchange, or credit note equivalent to the value of the product at the time of purchase.
The following conditions fall within the one-year warranty:
- Manufacturing defects.
- Breakage of jewellery due to production faults.
- Loss of stone from the settlement due to production fault.
The following conditions are not covered by the warranty:
- Jewellery that has severe dents or has been bent
- Damage on plating caused by skin acidity
- Discolouration due to wear and tear or lack of care for the product (Click Here to learn more about how to take care of your product)
- Breakage of product/falling of stones due to negligence
- Loss of product
- Cleaning of product otherwise than indicated