Mvintage produces jewellery in 316L stainless steel, using enamel, semiprecious gemstones, handcrafted glass stones and cubic zirconia. Stainless steel is resistant and most importantly hypoallergenic. Each piece is unique to the artisan craftsmanship process, and therefore natural streaking, veins and/or simple colour differences in the stones may occur. We strive to provide the best quality, combining resistant stainless steel with the finest gold and rose gold plating on the market.
At the same time, longevity of rose gold and gold plating on jewellery primarily depends on the care and attention that is given and to the conditions the items are worn and stored in.
- All jewellery pieces should be stored individually, preferably in the provided Mvintage gift box or pouch in order to avoid abrasion caused by items rubbing against each other.
- Semi-precious stones and handcrafted glass should not be impacted onto hard surfaces in order to avoid breakages.
- We also suggest fastening chains when not worn, to avoid these getting tangled.
- When choosing to stack multiple pendants on the same chain or earring hoops, it is recommended to make use of our anti-scratch film, available at every point of sale. Find our anti-scratch film stickers on our website: www.mvintage.com/care-products.html
- Extreme humidity, use of perfume, deodorant, hairspray, make up, nail polish remover, lotions, oils, antibacterial soaps, shower gels, shampoos, excessive sweating, salty water, chlorine and chemicals in washing liquids can all have an impact on the gold and rose gold plating. Although stainless steel is strong, gold and rose gold plating is very delicate and can easily be discoloured or darkened if it comes across these elements. Semi-precious stones may also become dull when in contact with these elements since they are naturally porous. Such damage on plating and stones is irreparable.
Cleaning your jewellery is also essential to enjoy it for longer and preserve their shine. We suggest you use a soft, non-abrasive microfiber cloth to softly clean your jewellery pieces. The use of lukewarm water is also accepted as long as the item is then fully dried with a soft cloth. Cleaners containing harsh chemicals are to be absolutely avoided due to irreparable damage.
Mvintage products come with a 12-month warranty. We invite you to read the warranty Terms & Conditions on our website: www.mvintage.com/warranty.
For any enquiries concerning jewellery care or after sales service please contact our Customer Service team between 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.